At Chilli Residential we want our clients to enjoy the most comprehensive service possible and so have partnered with Bespoke Insurance Ltd to offer a crucial range of insurance protect for both landlords, tenants and homeowners.

Contact and information
T:           01252 758714

Insurance For Tenants

Tenants renting a property should buy contents insurance to protect their own possessions both in the home and away from the home, such as phones and jewellery. Tenants contents insurance can cover damage to the landlords property caused by the tenant. Also included is personal liability in case you cause injury or property damage to a third party.

Download Our Vitual Viewing App