The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees - £350.00 (inc VAT)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £60.00 (inc VAT)
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements - £250.00 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - Inventory fees vary depending on the size of the property but can range from £108.00 to £244.80 (inc VAT). Check-in and Check-out fees also vary depending on the size of the propery but can range from £93.60 to £360.00 (inc VAT).
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £60.00 (inc VAT)
* Deposit - One and a half months worth of rent
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.