Price £1,350 pcm +Fees
Chilli Residential are proud to introduce to the lettings market this breathe taking executive split level apartment in a sought after location of Farnborough, Hampshire. This property consists of one large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, one single bedroom, a good sized bathroom, spacious open plan living/dining area, kitchen with fitted appliances, cloakroom with double shower. The letting also includes WiFi and allocated parking for one car. Ideal for an executive couple who require easy access to the Farnborough I.Q Business park, London, Guildford & surrounding areas. Furnished & decorated to a showroom standard through out, contact us NOW to arrange a viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- FULLY FURNISHED
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 2 BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH FITTED APPLIANCES
- WIFI INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees - £350.00 (inc VAT)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £60.00 (inc VAT)
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements - £250.00 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - Inventory fees vary depending on the size of the property but can range from £108.00 to £244.80 (inc VAT). Check-in and Check-out fees also vary depending on the size of the propery but can range from £93.60 to £360.00 (inc VAT).
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £60.00 (inc VAT)
* Deposit - One and a half months worth of rent
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.