Price £650 pcm +Fees
Price £650 pcm - Available Now - Furnished
Chilli Residential are pleased to introduce to the lettings market this self-contained annex in Darby Green, Blackwater, Surrey. This annex consists of a double bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. All bills are inclusive of the monthly rent. This would suit a working professional as the let is Monday to Friday only, with flexibility for occasional weekend stay with prior arrangement with the landlord. This property would suit a pet-friendly person as there are dogs living in the main house. Use of the large garden is also permitted. Situated in an ideal location with links to Camberley, Farnborough, Sandhurst and Reading.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- NEW BUILD
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
- SPACIOUS GARDEN
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees - £348.00 (inc VAT)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £60.00 (inc VAT)
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements - £222.00 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - Inventory fees vary depending on the size of the property but can range from £108.00 to £244.80 (inc VAT). Check-in and Check-out fees also vary depending on the size of the propery but can range from £93.60 to £360.00 (inc VAT).
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £60.00 (inc VAT)
* Deposit - One and a half months worth of rent
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.